Reliable workers are a phone call away. Call any time, any day.
Industrial Personnel has changed its name to Integrated Personnel.
We've changed our name, but our commitment to quality and service remain the
Since 1979 Integrated Personnel (formerly known as Industrial Personnel) has been providing clients with quality temporary employees. Just one phone call to any of our offices and you'll receive reliable, screened workers when you need them.
Integrated Personnel's Commitment to Service
Integrated Personnel hires and trains only highly qualified and motivated workers. Workers we can be proud of and who will do the best job possible for you. Our offices are located in Coeur d'Alene and Sandpoint to ensure efficient and "on call" service, twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week.
Each year our clients reaffirm their confidence in our performance by continuing to contact us for their temporary and temp to hire work requirements. We would welcome an opportunity to work with you.
We can also assist you in your hiring process. What better way to hire a full-time employee than to first "try them out" on a temporary basis until you are satisfied that they are a good fit for your organization.
We only hire the best!
- Assembly Workers
- Heavy Equipment Operators
Leave all of your "HR" worries to us:
- We handle wages and non-wage costs including:
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security
- Unemployment Insurance (including claims and hearings)
- Withholding Reports
- Info requests from employees
Reduce your hiring costs by using OUR screening staff:
- Eliminate time and reduce costs spent in recruiting, screening, and interviewing
- Reduced layoffs and unemployment claims
- Eliminate extra employee costs to cover absenteeism, vacations, inventories, seasonal peaks, and overtime
- Reduce or eliminate the cost and paperwork of Workers' Compensation claims
Integrated Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer